Wednesday 27 February 2013

SLV - Silver Buy Recommendation

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog. In this blog I will be covering buy recommendations on things I personally invest in. You are welcome to follow along in my journey of investing. For my first post I will be covering a buy on SLV or Silver. I personally don't use SLV as an investment tool, I buy physical silver in the form of government bullion. I already hold some and intend to buy more.

The chart below is a daily chart covering the price of silver from the start of 2013 till today As you can see we had a nice sell off with increasing volume in mid-feb. This is a good buying opportunity. We had a nice reversal to 28.50 on good volume. If we can break the downtrend then price should push towards 30.00.

Look to offload at $30.00 for a quick flip.
buy: Anything below 28.20
short term target: $30.00


No comments:

Post a Comment